Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

St.George! Making cookies with Grandma!

When Rulon heard he would be making cookies with grandma he coul not wait to get to St. George. SERIOUSLY!!! Talk aout a haapy boy, he got to roll, cut, cook and frost the cookies!!!




YUP, I THINK HE'S HAPPY!! And I happen to know that the cookies were delicious!

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I would be so excited to make cookies with Grandma, too. And eat them! Yum!

Patti said...

That was by far one of the most fun things I have done with Rulon. His big smile in the 2nd to last picture is my favorite. Can we blow it up to a 14 x 20 poster? What a cute boy!

Dennis said...

Those were GOOD cookies!