We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Monday, March 30, 2009
morning energy
If only I had the energy of a 2 year old!! In the mornings I either hear Mads yelling, "MOMMY, MOOOOMMMY!!" Or I just hear a commotion, which is usually him jumping in his bed or running from side to side.
Wowzer! Sophie does the same jumping routine almost every morning. Too bad Mads & Sophie don't sleep in the same room. They could have all kinds of fun showing off their tricks.
4 comments:
he is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!
Yes, kept in a cage for viewers safety.
Wowzer! Sophie does the same jumping routine almost every morning. Too bad Mads & Sophie don't sleep in the same room. They could have all kinds of fun showing off their tricks.
Comment to Lindsay: You can now place Mads and Sophie in the same room, if you think that would be so much fun... :)
Post a Comment