Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Remote Control Cars

For Christmas our nice neighbor Lyn gave the boys each a remote control car... well, leave it to the boys to find new and noisy ways to play with their new toys.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Clever boys, yours!

missliss5/Melissa said...

I can't tell you just how much I loved watching that video! HILARIOUS NEON CRAZY CARS AND BOYS! And it blows my mind that little 1.5 year olds can figure out buttons and remote controls. That was really cute.

Brittney said...

haha, that was cute. I was impressed at Mads picking up the remote and wanting to use it the first night they got those toys! I think it's so great they each have one so there is no fighting.

Brett said...

g'bye camera!