Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Have BUNKBEDS!

I believe Rulon's words were, "um mom, keep it down since I am sleeping please." doesn't everyone sleep with one hand on their Pontiac?
Hey mom look what I can do! Mads thought sleeping was boring, so he did a few tricks (even in such limited space).
Oh yes, this is even better, BUNKBEDS. Hmmm, where are all the toys boys?????? OH, all over the place, cool, just checking.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

oh my goodness, adorable. You told me about the bunkbeds, but that doesn't compare to actually seeing pictures of my cute nephews! Thanks for sharing!!!

Dennis said...

Now you can sell the other bunkbeds. The boys won't outgrow their shelf beds for at least 6-8 months.

missliss5/Melissa said...

So so cute! It reminds me of a picture I have of Veronica and Whitney at Rulon's age lying on our plastic shelves like that!

Patti said...

Isn't it fun how the best "toys" are made from ordinary things and a little imagination?

Brett said...

Time for an update! I've seen way cooler bunkbeds in Rulon's room.