I have kept Mads indoor long enough, he usually watches Rulon playing out in the snow.. but not today, I bundled him in his oversized snow gear and thought he'd last about 10 minutes. 1 hour later he was ready to come inside again. You should see the 20 feet of snow in our yars, sheesh! Ok, more like 2+ feet, but it is up to Mads arm pits in some places!!
And of course Rulon was outside too but I only have this inside picture of him... in his new snow clothes that actually fit and keep the snow OUT! What a concept. Gotta love big winter clearances in a poor enonomy...

4 comments:
Wowsers, 20' of snow! Glad we got away before it buried us. Glad your boys like the snow...I'm okay that I don't.
cute fluffy suits. Your boys sure have put on weight.
I'm cracking up at the pic of little mister stay puff black marshmellow man! And I still am in awe that they played out in the snow for so long. That's AWESOME! Your boys are so stinking cute.
ooh, we are so jealous, nothing seems to stick around here! Your boys are so cute! And I can't believe that was your first attempt at Mona's buns...they looked amazing! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment