What very sweet young boys you have! I'll bet they never get in trouble or do anything that is unkind or rowdy. They just look like angels and I am sure they are. Love, Grandma
His little boy haircut is DARLING!! I don't know how you did it. I really don't. High five, sis. He's the cutest little man ever. And Rulon is looking cute as can be, too.
sooooooo cute! I love Mads' haircut. You must've drugged him for it to turn out so good! Or.. maybe you just let him lay on his bunkbed shelf and he was still and happy?
4 comments:
Nice haircut MOM!
What very sweet young boys you have! I'll bet they never get in trouble or do anything that is unkind or rowdy. They just look like angels and I am sure they are.
Love, Grandma
His little boy haircut is DARLING!! I don't know how you did it. I really don't. High five, sis. He's the cutest little man ever. And Rulon is looking cute as can be, too.
sooooooo cute! I love Mads' haircut. You must've drugged him for it to turn out so good!
Or.. maybe you just let him lay on his bunkbed shelf and he was still and happy?
Post a Comment