Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rulon the red nosed reindeer

Rulon is in a play group with 3 other boys and it was at our house this morning. I decided on a craft last night (late of course) and I really think it turned out cute... the boys had fun and left with reindeer shirts with their own hand prints.

7 comments:

Patti said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! ANd Rulon looks so old!

missliss5/Melissa said...

That is so ADORABLE! Cute, cute, cute, Julie! I'll bet the Mom's went gaga over that!

Dennis said...

You rock! Way to go! The Mom's will for sure want their boys to always go to the Powelson's for every play group from now on.

Brittney said...

Great idea! So cute. You are a creative genius.

In that second picture I did not recognize Rulon :(

I looked through the boys probably three times thinking, where did Rulon go? These aren't all new boys, are they? DUH then I felt so stupid when he was standing in the exact same spot. He just looked so UNLIKE the Rulon I know. Makes me so sad he's growing up whether I'm there or not.

Brittney said...

I think his hair color looks so dark - maybe that's part of the problem.. is his hair going brown?

Lindsay said...

So cute, so cute, so cute. You are so creatively awesome!

Patti said...

Did ever tell you, your boys are darling?