I finally got up the guts to try to make Mona's delicious buns!!! I decided they would be a great gift for the neighbors this Christmas... AND THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD. I am happy to say that I did a good job, Chester even says so.
Here's the set up, big bowl of dough (after 1 hr rising) and buttered pans ready & waiting.

Ooooo, aaaaaaaah, buns all ready to rise again for an hour and then bake.

MMMMMmmmmmmmm, so golden-soft and delicious!

Packaged and ready to go to neighbors!

WAIT, taste test first...
Yup, they are good!
Can't resist showing what Mads was doing while I was baking, no big surprise, he HAD to find SOMETHING to do :)
5 comments:
mmmmmmm those look delicious!!! and each neighbor got so many of them!! LUCKIES!
WOW!!! Way to go! Lucky neighbors, and not just when they get buns either. However, they all look too perfect, not even homemade looking. They look like they were portioned out by a machine...oh, yes, Julie perfecto machino.
AMAZING. I sooo want some! Those are so perfect lookin.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G oh, do those look tasty!
Yes...perfect seems to be the word of choice. If I saw a picture of those somewhere else (like in the newspaper or whatever) my first thought would be "Julie totally made those." Then someone would ask "How do you know that?". And I'd say: "Cause they look perfect.". And then they'd say "Oh. You're right. Do you KNOW Julie." Which is the question I was trying to get them to ask all along so I could say "Yep. She's MY sister."
Post a Comment