Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

mmmm yogurt

Mads is getting pretty good at eating with a spoon, some good thick yogurt is great for learning! He just doesn't like it if I take his yogurt before he's done... watch.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

what a cute BIG boy... sigh... I'm missing him growing up. It really makes me so sad.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Too cute, but I must say...Dan and I both watched it and said---THAT doesn't qualify as a real tantrum...I wanna see what happens if you don't give it back so quickly...hahah! He's such a cutie and such a good boy to actually eat it and not wear it.

Dennis said...

Mads doesn't seem to mind a little food mess like Rulon used to. Can hardly believe he's using a spoon.