Mads was fascinated by all the glowing jack-o's along the trick-or-treating path.
I had my awesome neighbor Lyn with me to help with the craziness of carting the boys through the neighborhood to gather sweet halloween loot. She loves us to peices and was excited to be a part of the trick-or-treating and even dressed up as a witch, what a good neighbor!! The boys don't even realize how spoiled they are with a cart ride from door to door instead of walking - actually, it's the only way to keep Mads heading in the right direction!
3 comments:
I LOVE Chester's costume! That must have been a riot. Now when you need to be cheered up on a rainy day he already has some hot shorts to break out to get you smiling again. And your boys are super adorable again. SUCH cuties and I just loved the pic of Mads staring at the pumpkins!
So fun to see! Love the boys' costume again, and Chester is hilarious! How nice of Lynn to help you. wish I could have been a helper!
Now that's scarry...Chester, that is!
Post a Comment