Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Julie's Birthday

My birthday was great! Chester got a babysitter so that we could go shopping and get a bite to eat (I am wearing my new shirt, jeans & necklace) and then when we got home we had cake & ice cream with a few friends and then the boys played some Rock Band.. All in all, 33 isn't so bad :)

Round 2 of candles so the kids could huff and puff and blow them out, FYI that's Christie's son & daughter by Rulon for my fam who cares.

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Happy happy birthday, cute sister! I love your cute new outfit!

Brittney said...

Helloooooooooooo gorgeous!! You look beautiful!! It made me so sad to see those pictures though :( I didn't get an invite in the mail?? No, I'm just kidding. but it really made me sad because we've usually been at all your awesome b-day parties. I hope you had a fun day.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday! Are you all over your sicknesses yet? Let's get together.

Unknown said...

OK, I didn't see that I was posting as Jared. The comment was actually from your friend Keri.