Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dirt & Worms


Some of you may know about the dirt and worms... it is the trick or treating "treat" from our neighbor Lyn to our boys. Last year it was only Rulon (Mads was waaaay too little) so Rulon was the sole recipient of a HUGE bucket of edible dirt and gummy worms... This year is was a more manageable medium sized cup of the treat for each boy... mmm, delicious!?


5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

HUGE---MONGOUS!!!!! The boys must have been in heaven!!

Brittney said...

So glad to see it was not a whole bucket-full. We aren't available this year to take the leftovers, leave them in our fridge for a week, and then throw them out. :)

Such cuties!

Dennis said...

The 'dirt' does look gross. I think I would just pick out the worms and eat them!

Kent said...

MMMM I remember that delicious stuff.

Lindsay said...

Rulon's face is great. He's SO very excited.