Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family Photos!!


















4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

These pictures (and the others) blow my mind away. I could look at them all day long and go on and one about whichever one happens to be my favorite at that moment. He truly captured the most wonderful expressions and moments. I don't have enough girly, effusively complimentary words to tell you how much I love these pictures. And the one on here with CHester and the boys---yowzer... All 3 lady killers there. Put more on your blog to share!!!!!

Henderson Family said...

Wow... Your boys are so handsome and so grown up! I love the pictures! Can't wait to see more of them! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Brittney said...

WOWWW cool pics!!! I wish I knew how to manipulate photos like that. Beautiful family. I still think Mads is the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen... probably till I see my own haha..

Lindsay said...

I'm thinking about ordering a huge canvas portrait of your family to put above my fire place. I've been waiting for the perfect family photo and it appears you already have it. Why should I wait any longer?