Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A day at the zoo.

With so many appointment in Salt Lake, we decided to make one of the trips fun and head across the street (literally) to the Hogle Zoo. Rulon had never been there before and was so excited to see Alex the lion (that's the lion in one of his fav movies) Well, who knew the Hogle Zoo's lion died a while ago and there is no replacement... oh well, he loved all the other animals and the carousel too!!

8 comments:

Patti said...

I totally love all the photos and comments you added. What a super-duper update! Your family is beauitful.

Dennis said...

Great! Good lookin family and fun!

Brett said...

I repeat my original thought when I first heard you were pregnant with Rulon: "It would be so cool to be your kid!" Zoo and camping?? Not to mention all the playing and singing I see behind the scenes in the Powelson household. You guys are awesome and I wish I was HEALTHY SO I COULD HUG YOUR KIDS AS;DLFKAJ;SDLFIASEJ;FALISDJFA;LKXFJA. Love, Brett

missliss5/Melissa said...

AWESOME! I LOVE the first pic and the rhino pic!

Lindsay said...

Woohoo! What could be better than finding out the Powelsons have a blog?

Looking at the Blog! Duh!

I love it!

Keri Haynie said...

I'm glad to be aware of your blog! Long time, no talk. It looks like you have been busy. I love your new family pics. Check our blog out when you get time. Keri

missliss5/Melissa said...

I loooooooove the big family laughing picture you put as the header for your blog----such a great intro to your fabulous blog!

Lindsay said...

You're so good to your kids! What cool carousel. I haven't seen one like that before.