Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sick boys??

If anyone wonders if childrens/infants Motrin works in real children... both of my boys have temps of about 102 degrees but had taken their medicine like good boys and this was the result.

6 comments:

summer said...

What a fun, good-lookin bunch!! You two are great parents... lucky, lucky boys! Good luck with everything and hopefully we will see you next month! Nice job on the blog Julie.

Brittney said...

FUNNNN!!! I miss them. That Mads is practically a runner now instead of a new walker.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Mads is a walking, jumping, balancing little man! Way to go! And you are totally lying, they aren't sick.....hahahah! Actually, I'm sorry to hear they are STILL sick. Thank goodness for medicine.

The few times we've taken our kids to the ER or doctor for lingering illnesses, they act like THAT as soon as the doctor walks in. (eyeroll)

Dennis said...

October! We get to hug you and your men, big and little! I'm going to take some Tylenol and see if I can do some of those moves.

Patti said...

Love the videos...makes me want to hug you all sooooooo much!

Lindsay said...

Long live Motrin....if only a mother's sanity could be restored so quickly. Not that you need it but I sure do. :)