Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Bikes!!!

Mads upgraded from his Lightning McQueen car to Rulon's little bike... and Rulon upgraded from his little red bike from Mona & Gord to a cool bigger bike from Auntie Peggy!!!

Now they want to ride their bikes every day... it's pretty cool riding in circles on the driveway - for now :)

3 comments:

mona said...

I'm so excited that I'm the first to comment!!! That looks like alot of fun!! I hope they don't get a break-away ! ha !I sure do miss you guys! I love when someone uses your red cup Julie, and I have to wash it!! Makes me think of you!!

mona said...

I forgot to say what darling boys!! All three of them!

Dennis said...

Chester has his biking buddies in training!