Family vacation was a blast, my boys favorite part was going to the lake and boating twice. I am not very good at remembering to take pictures... but I did get a few good ones.
Mads went on the tube with Chester but did not like to go too fast, he laso didn't like it when Chester asked him if he wanted to jump off the tube into the water and then dumped him in the lake! Nice dad. :)
Rulon is all smiles on the boat... why...
Anticipation of jumping of fthe boat for a little swim of course.
Mads was nervous that the boat would tip over so he kept saying, "Hold on to me weal tight, mom!"
I think this boat ride was more to Mads liking!
Hmmm, Mads in an inflatable raft with a fishing pole & HOOK?! Stay close to shore guys!
Mina kept me occupied in the shade... thanks my pretty girl,
it was HOT in the sun.
I had to include this one of Violet and Grandpa Dennis because it is sooooo darn cute! Violet is about the happiest little girl I have ever seen!
We did lots of other fun things but I am good at not taking pictures... so just imagine more smiles and happy faces! Thanks mom & dad for getting us all together and providing such a great family vacation!!
3 comments:
it was a total blast!
It sure does look like you had a blast!! I'm jealous of the boating, I grew up on water skiis!! I think I cut my teeth on them! Love the zebra blanket!Love you guys!!
A few GREAT pictures!
Post a Comment