Rulon took a picture of the fire. I include this great picture because he also got Mads in the top right corner...taking a leak :)
Rulon is getting good at taking pictures of people when they expect it too!
Mads is more focused on spitting out seed shells at the moment.
Not even rain can wash the smiles off these cute faces!
The next morning the boys hopped in the ol' Chev to drive to a good fishing spot.
I'm surprised Chester could get them back in the Chev to head home.
Chester may have been ready, but the boys were not.
(Neither was Julie back home in the nice quiet house with only pretty little Mina!)
7 comments:
Mom did you notice the fireman gum boots??
SO COOL! Way to go superdad Chester
What a great post! Those boys are too adorable. Looks like they had a blast and, yes, Chester gets my vote for the best dad...due to these photos....any other challengers?
Love the boots and I am glad to see they are useful!
What can I say? Looks like those boys like to camp! Just looks like they had a great time! Those little guys won't ever forget trips like that!! Love you all!
I liked these photos so much I had to come back and look at them again! They looks like the happiest little boys in the world!
I like the photo of the two fishermen...great trip.
What an amazing outing for your boys. They must have been in heaven...and you too!
Post a Comment