Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
A Baby Shower for Julie and B.G.Powelson
My friend Taunya headed up a big baby shower including a bunch of the nice sisters of the ward. Doesn't that food table look inviting?? It was inviting me all night long!
Mary did a concentration game similar to the one I have, only she had some even cuter match-ups like "late night feeding" won a Milky Way Midnight!! It was great!
Can YOU draw a baby girl on a paper plate on your head?? I cannot, Melissa did much better, hers looked human and girly!! Holy Smokes, look at my belly!!!!!!!!!! Where did THAT come from, oh yeah, I remember...
Might as well fill any empty space in that big belly, ooooh the fruit was goooood!
Evil eye?? Melissa must have been talking about me and my spider senses were tingling. Either that or I just dripped strawberry juice on my belly.
Here come the gifts, it was so much fun and there were such cute things!!
That look is the realization that Jane MADE this blanket, it's not the one I drooled over on the store shelf, it's even better because it is softer, bigger and made with love!!
These booties and a (matching outfit and bracelets) were hand made too, by Mary. They are sooo darling! Such awesome talent, I just sew straight lines on curtains!!
I think this is my first girly toy!! And I just loved the fuzzy blanket.
Do I look happy??? This box is full of all colors of head bands and clip on flowers, a ton of colors and sizes, sooo fun!!!
Wish you could see the stripey pants better, they are skinny little cute things!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you are loved girl!
how fun! Glad you could get another shower because surely your boy things will not do for that little girl. She needs some GIRL things of her own!
Post a Comment