Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving in St. George

The morning we were to drive to St. George I woke up to the sound of Rulon running swiftly all ove the house... when I got out of bed I found that he had "packed some things for me." I alway put our things on the washer or dryer and Chester takes them out to the car, well, Rulon helped out, that's for sure. We had to talk about what a great job he did but how we had to scale down a bit!
Obviously I am BAD at taking pictures on vacations, this is the only one I took. At least I got a supre cute one!!

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ok--the piled up washer and dryer are such a crack up!!! And I love the pic you got of Mom and Mads!

Brittney said...

that IS a cute picture. I was thinking we should've taken a picture of our bellies together for fun.

Patti said...

Love the post! It was so much fun to have you there. I'll be adding to my blog today too!

Dennis said...

Oh yeah, great photo!