Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Bosch-day and Baking Buns

My 34th birthday might have been the best birthday ever!!! It doesn't even come close to what I really feel but "THANK YOU!!!!!" to everyone who did so much to make me feel LOVED to bits and pieces!

Chester and I planned to go out on a dinner date on Saturday so that became my real-fake birthday (since it is hard to celebrate on Sunday) Before dinner he had Rulon help wheel in a major surprise of a birthday gift!! It was heavy, but Rulon is strong!
Can you see the look of confusion and worry on my face? What in the world would be retrieved from the garage and put in an old box and pushed in on a skateboard for my birthday gift???
OH, A BOSCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy smokes, a what?!?!? A Bosch. Chester was sweating bullets and not breathing much awaiting my reaction... in words. I felt so bad for making him doubt himself by my silence, I was trying not to fall off the couch. I LOVE IT - my brave nervous perfectly in-tune husband wins the grand prize for the best surprise gift in our history together (sound dramatic, well it is)
See, I am happy Chester!!!
We did go out on a great date too, dinner at Macaroni Grill and then a movie, cliche but just what I wanted!
So then a few days later I had to put the Bosch to use!! As always I has two little helpers (I'd like to say they were by my side but they were more accurately right in front of me) Rulon wants to do this "every day"!!
Here's the spread of goods in the midst of raising to perfection: 3 loafs of bread, 2 pans of buns, and a tiny pan of cinnamon rolls for good measure. No wonder Rulon wants to do this every day!
Ahhh, and the finished product (forgot to photo the others but you get the idea). The house smells delish and the Bosch works just fine! :)

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Dude.......I'm drooling just looking at those pictures! I remember last month when you came over to make cookies and I pulled out my Bosch and you paused in shock. i will confess I didn't realize at the time just HOW generous that gift from Dan's mom was. I have a small idea of just how thrilled you are to have it and I totally think Chester wins best birthday present giver EVER! I am soooo happy for you and extremely envious of those beautiful baked goods!

Patti said...

Wow, I think you are officially the bread making Princess. (Sorry, but so far the Queen title is still reserved for Mona). Brittney has a new wheat grinder so when we get to St George, we're gonna grind you some whole wheat flour to play with!

Brittney said...

yummmmm!!! I love the huge smile on your face pointing at the Bosch. You look like a little girl at Christmas :)

Dennis said...

Wow, I can nearly smell that great bread!

Lindsay said...

You shouldn't be allowed to post photos like that of your Bosch deliciousness. It's entirely unfair to those of us who don't live in your house.

I may be jealous but I'm also very excited for you. What an awesome gift!

Unknown said...

The buns were DELISH Julie....All 4 of them...Thanks for letting us take some camping!