Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blast from the Past

September 1998.
Who ARE those gorgeous kids?!?! OK, had to move on to a new post and what better than the first Julie and Chester picture ever!! First of all, sweet bangs! This was the second day we knew each other, yup - looks like we'd been dating at least a week, crazy kids. Chester was in SLC for two days after missing his flight back to Canada and that's when I met him. FATE!

October 1998.
Aaaaand, this jem is at the Calgary airport when I flew up north to see if this Chester guy could hold his own on his own turf. Little did I know half the family would be at the airport to scare me spitless - nah, not scared a bit - except of his dad's hat that read "I think you've mistaken me for someone who gives a s#@%"

Yowza, such hot disco dancers... which Halloween was this, who cares, we rock!

April 2001. We did not have a real honeymoon, so two years after we were married we "honeymooned" in Banff National Park at the Chateau Lake Louise in the most amazing rooms you've ever seen!! I said it, EVER!! Thanks to Chester knowing the bell captain we got a room that would have been $1700/night for only $40/night. Heated tile floors, a library, rediculous and cooool. Sooo, that completes my blast from the past, probably more fun for me than for anyone else. Gotta love self indulgence.

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Cuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!

Brittney said...

awwwww you just look like kids in that first picture. :)

Patti said...

What a fun walk down memory lane! It is hard for me to even imagine a room that is $1700 a night! I'm guessing that is a record no one else in this family will beat....

Dennis said...

Fun photos!