Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shots anyone?

Just thought it might be interesting to show all the drugs I am taking during this IVF process. Each box is all full of liquid suspensions for multiple injections - daily over the next 2 to four weeks. You should see the pile of needles I have (didn't feel the need to put them in the pic).

4 comments:

Brittney said...

uggh.. I hope it's all worth it in the end because that does not sound like fun. I know you don't complain though.

Patti said...

Goodness...you should get a medal just for being willing to go through all this. Yikes!

Lindsay said...

Hmm, are you Michael Jackson's doctor? Just wondering.

Good luck with it all.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Geeez, you druggie. Those look like a super fun way to spend lots of money. :) Love you and keeping up the prayers!