Our last dinner was all kinds of yumminess out at the firepit, it is quite the set up out there!
Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Other Canada Vacation Highlights
Donut Extravaganza!! I am telling you the truth when I say these are the most tastey donuts ever!! For Real, no jokes. Rulon, my picky bird eater ate 3 and wanted more. There is no report on how many Julie ate... anywhere, so don't even try to find out.


Our last dinner was all kinds of yumminess out at the firepit, it is quite the set up out there!
Oh, and the baseball tournament, we may not have won but at least we didn't lose a child this year (ok that was 2 yrs ago but I still get sick over it) The men all had various kinds of facial hair "styles" and everyone played hard and all that good stuff. It was fun to watch the family play!
Our last dinner was all kinds of yumminess out at the firepit, it is quite the set up out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Homemade donuts? When I grow up I want to be your talented mother-in-law's additional adopted child who can visit and eat her food. LOVe the baseball pics!
Hmmm, my kids and I are craving donuts for some reason. I'm considering facial hair plugs and we'll be asking Ethan to dig a fire pit when he comes home. (We're such wannabes.)
wellllll i'm really not a fan of glazed donuts, never have been. but perhaps someone could win me over one day if they're REALLY good.
Post a Comment