This cute little bugger has so many faces...

Hmm, had he been eating chocolate cake? Oreos? or just plain old garden dirt, you decide...

And what had he been drinking??? Benadryl?!?!

No he doesn't sing opera, but he was singing "squeal like a piglet" in church today.

That's the face I was looking for, I love his smile, dirty or clean, doesn't matter!!!
5 comments:
Too, too funny! I love the Benedryl face! And the last one, of course. Such a GORGEOUS boy!
I love these cute pictures. Isn't it amazing how different he can look depending on his expression. I love the first and the last. The Benedryl ones looks like his brain fell out! hahah Love that little guy and can't wait for family vacation....only 6 weeks!
What are you doing making him look so old with a summer buzz!? Where's cute little fluffy-haired Mads?? :) I also can't wait for family vaycay.
What happened to the boy model? Are you trying for the male stubble effect?
CUTE!! I love your boys!
Post a Comment