Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My latest accomplishments - with Chester's help

#1 - Ok, so Chester didn't help with this one... I cleaned my oven all by myself. Oooo, gold star Juls! I have decided that the best way to decide to clean my oven is to look at it, roll my eyes, get the oven cleaner out and spray it like crazy inside no matter what else I might be in the middle of (almost). Why? Well, once you spray it with that blasted oven cleaner you can't breath, cook, or leave it unattended until you finish the job. Then it's gets done. Chester told me it's so clean it looks clinical. Forget the hospital, come have surgery in my oven!!!
This is what happened AFTER my next accomplishment was complete. Doesn't everyone strip down to their birthday suit after planting a garden - good thing I'm BEHIND the camera ;)
#2 - Yup, got the boys up did the breakfast of champions and get dressed routine and took the boys to Lowe's to get garden starts. We really had fun, Rulon pulled the "wagon cart" Mads rode in it and tested the durability of the plants and then we went home and got to work!!!!!
Yes there are little plants in there, squint and you'll see em. Peas, onions, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, squash, cucumber... and soon pumpkin.
#3 - My "pantry/storage" room downstairs went from this...
to THIS!!!!!!! HooRay Shelf Reliance (and M&D) I cannot believe how much food I do not have!!! Which is great because it means that I actually have room for MORE as in food STORAGE, you know that divinely inspired concept that is so hard to find room for, oh and money for... I am seriously a happy girl. Now to gradually fill that shelf FULL!!
Now do I get 6 days of rest??



6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Little baby butts are so cute. And if your boys get a splinter you can totally have them sit "in" your operating room. Nice job!

And your garden area looks BEEE UUU TIIII FUL!!!

Keri Haynie said...

You have been busy! Now that you are back maybe you can help me get started on my garden before it's too late? Call me! Keri

Brittney said...

i did not know this was a pornography site. I guess I can no longer visit.

:)

Way to go! Oven cleaner does stink really bad. Gardens are awesome, and free (I'm guessing) shelf systems are fabulous.

Patti said...

Wow, are you secretly Sooper dooper Wonder woman with super speed? You seriously got SO much done to document on your blog. But, come to think of it, I don't think it is really a secret, cause there are several of us who are AWARE that you are Wonder Woman.
Way to sooper-dooper go!

Dennis said...

That is quite a splash pattern in front of Mads...lots of good works goin on at the Powelson's!

Lindsay said...

You've been busy. I love your storage system. That's awesome. As far as the 6 days of rest...well, you're probably hard pressed to find 6 minutes but I know you deserve the "days" version.