Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Round 1

Trunk-or-treating at the church was crazy but GREAT!! Rulon was a fireman (minus the hat, he wasn't havin it) and Mads was a pillowcase ghostie!!! AND THEY WERE THE CUTEST KIDS THERE, dare I say they are frequently the cutest kids ANYWHERE, but that's another story.
Mads loved his costume and did not mind having his face painted or his hair colored... what a good little ghost. It only took him a minute to grasp the idea that at each car someone was going to give him a treat for his bag! He was faster than I was.

Rulon was concerned about his candy being taken by his little ghost brother, so he guarded it with serious focus of a good fireman.

You should have seen the ring around the tub when these two yahoos got done bathing, sheesh, and we're doing this again tomorrow??





6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

OH my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! BOTH of your boys look so super duper cute! I forgot that your trunk or treat thing was last night and I'm super excited that I got to see your trick or treaters all decked out a day early. ADORABLE! Esp. Mads!!!!

I bought white hairspray for Summer....but with long hair....ewww... I'm not so sure how to do her hair so it doesn't look ridiculous.... Any ideas?

Brittney said...

I love it!! They look so adorable, and it is so precious to see them holding hands because Mads was never old enough to walk on his own before when I'd see your boys together! I bet that tub water WAS dirty. Have fun tonight! Don't forget to come to our house!

Patti said...

Absolutely adorable trick or treaters at your house! I hardly recognised Mads! Loving the bread on Rulon! Looks like you even got it all together adn dressed up too. You are amazing!

Dennis said...

Wish we could have had those two show up at our door tonight! Way cute!

Kent said...

I can't believe Mads was so willing to be painted up! Awesome costumes.

Lindsay said...

Mads. Mads. Mads. Cutest ghost ever. I'm also loving Rulon's facial hair. You're quite the artist. (Like I didn't know it already.)