Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The last of the nice weather

With the nice weather fading away we have spent a little while each day outside... pretty soon wimpy mom won't be so eager to go out and play. Ugh all the bundling and boots and coldness, hrmph. Soooo, we went over to our neighbor Lyn's house yesterday and played in her grass, rocks, leaves, and water...

This tub catches rainwater and is like a boy magnet. Very soon after this picture Mads was soaked from head to buns since Rulon felt the need to splash him mercilessly. Of course Mads is not one to protest much so I guess it was ok.
We sure love the nice weather and any chance to play play play!

6 comments:

Kent said...

The weather stays nice a LOT longer in other cities...like...ummm...St. George!

Brittney said...

ohmygoodness those are cute boys!! I am so sad I am not closer to see that cute Mads running around everywhere!!!! Your boys are to me what Whitney was to you because I felt so involved in their lives from birth to their current age.

:( and now we don't live close enough to see their every new change!!! hmm, what were we thinking moving away?? Please give them kisses and hugs for me.

Patti said...

Your boys are so stinkin'cute. Hug coming their way from Grandma!

Dennis said...

Grandma says stinkin' cute...they are very handsome! Sometimes stinkers as well, I reckon.

missliss5/Melissa said...

That sword in the bucket was probably to blame for getting MAds soaked. It was just begging Rulon to splash with it. :)

Lindsay said...

Your boys look so CLEAN while playing outside. I realize Mads ended up getting wet but was there any mud involved? If not, that's awesome. Glad to hear you're enjoying the good weather while you have it.