Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's whats new

O.K. two stories for you... The first on takes place late monday night at UVSC. I have a huge Samoan friend named Wayne, and he and I were performing some very important maintenance work on the roof of the computer science building. So Wayne went up first and I followed. Our job was to push all of the existing snow off the roof so it could be repaired by some real construction workers. We began to push and it was very icy and slick, just when I was thinking why did we ever agree to this, Wayne slipped and began to slide off the roof. His huge body stopped suddenly at the very edge of the roof. Then it happened, I slipped. I slid much faster, and slid right off the roof. I landed with a smash on the wet ground. Other workers came to my aid and helped me to my car and I just went home. Then I woke up and that was the dumbest strangest dream I have ever had. I was really confused in the morning because it seemed so real. I hesitantly told my wife and she just laughed at me, needless to say I felt stupid for even wondering if it was real.

Story number two, and this one is not a dream, took place at the NBA allstar game in New Orleans. My friend Gabe went down to take part in the festivities and got into some cool situations. Gabe's family is Very wealthy so he had a pass that allowed him to be on the court between the events and participate in some of the players activities. He aided the players while building homes for Habitat for Humanity. The first two nights Gabe spent a lot of time with Labron James in a V.I.P. area in a club and got to know him quite well. Well enough that the second night Labron left early and stuck Gabe with the bill. The coolest part of the weekend was when Gabe was on the court at the player shoot around before the actual allstar game. Jason Kidd a famous player and Labron were jokeing around and laughing. Labron came over to Gabe and took him over to Jason Kidd. Labron then bet Jason $5000.00 that Gabe could beat Jason in a three point shooting contest. Jason laughed and said are you serious, sure if you want to lose five grand. Jason even offered to shoot first and made ten of fifteen. They let Gabe warm up, and he made thirteen of fifteen. Jason couldn't believe it and all the other players teased him . Gabe went and sat in his seat to watch the game. After the game Jason Kidd brought Gabe a fat wadd of cash, all $5000.00, I can't believe my buddy Gabe beat Jason Kidd and won $5ooo.

No comments: