Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

First Blog Ever

Yes this truly is my first time..... I am so nervous I can hardly stand it. I think I'll just blog a little about todays events. For some time my little buddy Rulon has been dying to wash our car with me, but with all the snow and all we just haven't done it. So we left and went to super sonic car wash and entered the automatic car washer. I thought he like it.... Boy was I wrong.... It was very loud and kind of rumbled, he is 2 1/2 and ohhh so tough but wouldn't talk and was on the verge of tears the whole time.. When we emerged a few minutes later he said, " I don't want to see this place anymore"!!!!! It made me laugh a little. We went home and he had a nap and I went to school. I came home between classes and took him to the mall with me to buy some new headbands, yeas thats right I wear headbands when I play sports, I think It's a security thing.. Jokes. Anyway my boy is toilet training and never has any accidents.... Seriously I am so proud of my wife, she trains him sooooo well. So we are shopping and he says, " I want to pee dad". So I grab him up and run to the bathroom. We bust through the door and I whip out the portable toilet seat from a weird bag I carry it in and we rush into a stall.. The first one was obviously all stopped up so we tried the next one, it was just as nasty. So we try the third and I put his seat down and say, " Okay buddy lets get your pants down". And he grabs his pants like to stop me and he says, " this is a yucky place dad, I want to ride that motor bike". There was a little kid motor bike that you put quarters in outside the bathroom.. Anyway he would not pee caust it was soooo dirty, we rode the motor bike and went home. I love hanging out with my little man, he does some funny stuff. Hope this first blog didn't bore anyone, It'll get better I promise.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Make sure you give your blog address to your family and friends, so that they can read about what's going on with you.