Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mina and other stuff!

33 weeks pregnant! Feeling tired but good :)

Peek-a-Boo!

Diva-licious


This is one of Mina's favorite spots... right behind me. This time I was working on a school project with Rulon, but it really doesn't matter what I'm doing. Mina usually says, "Mom, move (meaning scoot forward) I a hug a back." It slows me down a bit but I really really love it. She does this while I'm sewing too, so straight lines get a little more challenging :)

I don't know what goes on at onyone else's house at bedtime... but tonight at our house there was some Full Cotton Pillow Jousting (of sorts) also called fighting.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Wow! Mina dispatches those boys quicker than roadrunner dusts off Wile E. Coyote!

mona said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! That is priceless!! It's a great way to tire them all out!! I can't believe how darling Mina is!! And those kids are all growing up so much!! And you are darling as well!! Love you all!!