Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Plan B.

So much for the stripes and dots crib stuff and the easy matching pre-fab curtains... I just didnt like them. Soooo, I got my coupons and collected up the kids and went to the fabric store to buy facric to make my own curtains... they "go" with the new (and much preferred) crib bedding instead of matching, and I like it that way. The brown valence is a bit, um dark?, but it's ok, couldnt find the "perfect" fabric for a valence, so brown it was. Anyway it is done, i love the boy crib bedding, nice, clean lines and simply cute. Mina might be sleeping on blue sheets for a little while so I can sell her pink crib set. The bonus, I saved a lot of $$ doing this my way.

Sooo, brown and blue for the boy and brown and pink for the Minnie Bird. :)
The closet curtain...

This is how Mina feels aobut the situation... awesome.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

I think Mina just wants someone to play ball with her? Nice curtain job! Where's the rocks?

mona said...

I knew you would figure it out !! It is beautiful !! Mina needed you to play with her I would guess !!

Patti said...

Now THAT looks like a "Julie job". Love what you picked out and it looks so much more stylish. Great choice and great job! The other set just didn't look like something you would pick out.

Lindsay said...

Your creation is perfection...the others just weren't. Its so obvious with YOUR curtains available to compare them with. Now that that work is over I bet you're so happy with them. Looks awesome!