Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do I like ANY of these combos?

Ok, in an attempt to make Mina's room into Mina and baby brother's room I thought I'd go with Browns as the dominant color with pinks for her bed, etc and blues for the crib, etc... but do i even like any of these curtain combinations?? Any opinions? or are they all too geometric and blah...


If it matters, the crib would have dots sheet with stripes crib skirt and blue bumper........


Dots n stripes
Dots n dots (makes me feel cross-eyed)


stripes n dots

stripes n stripes




5 comments:

Brittney said...

I likey the first pic. I am not an excellent decorator, so take my opinion for whatever it is worth :)

Dennis said...

The first one, dots and stripes, or the last one, stripes and stripes. Disclaimer: I really like rocks, so any designer opinions from me would really need to include rocks...right Mads?

ashley said...

I am trying to figure out the same thing...and I did... he is going to have to live in a girly room! I think I like the strips on top with dots on bottom.

mona said...

I like the dots and stipes, or the stipes and dots, but I'm no decorator !! What ever you do, keep those cute kids !! You are so awesome, you will figure it out, I know !!

mona said...

I meant stripes !!