Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's what we do...

This is Mina's spot in the kitchen.  She is frequently sitting here snacking while I am cooking up a gourmet meal (ahem..) or a lousy semi-sustaining meal.  She was particularly cute so I captured the moment and the cheezy grin!  Recognize those shades Lins??

Yah, I'm lookin at you!

Shoes, must be a girl thing.  In Mina's words, "Miiiiine Daddeeeee!"  Either that translates to, these are mine daddy, or these are my daddy's.  You choose.

This morning the boys discovered that rug + pillows = mountains.  Awesome!

2 comments:

Dennis said...

You have to love having Mina watch you in the kitchen. Cute hair!

Brittney said...

Mina is adorable and she's MIIIIIINE! haha.. I love her wearing Chester's shoes.