Rulon has his first tee ball game this weekend and it was awesome! Rulon was totally focused and ready! The teams are sponsored by the Orem Owlz. Judging by the t-shirt sizes, they must think this is the 14 year old tee ball league. Either that or the league of 6 year old giants. But, the kids all looked nice in their blue dresses and they didn't seem to notice the difference anyway.
"Mom, do you think I might need to slide a few times today?"
"Well, sure! I mean, this IS baseball son."
"Mom, take a picture of me holding my bat."
4 comments:
i love the jumping slide at the end and the tough-guy high five.. and your comment about them looking nice in their blue dresses hahaha
way to go rulon! nice home run hit!
Serious stuff, REALLY! Can't wait to see a game. Thanks for taking the pictures!
The kids all looked nice in their blue dresses!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA that's such a hilarious comment, I love it. My kids end up in soccer having shorts that big....even scarier than big shirts lol
Holy cats he can sure hit !! Way to be Rulon !!
Post a Comment