Mads Program
Mads program was first, a cute assortment of songs with hand motions and little props. He was really excited about this program and that we were coming to his school with him to watch him perform! Here's a little clip: Watch closely, this is as good as it gets.
Mads did not sing one word to one song, did not do any of the cute hand motions, and didn't even really smile at all. But he did yawn real good a few times. Caught a pic of that.
Nope, not even a grin when he was a lion.
No eye contact for the class picture.
But you should have seen the smile on his face when he got his hands on a few cookies with blue frosting and a cup of blue punch for refreshments!! Missed the photo op on that one! So Chester and I hugged him big and told him how great he did anyway and called it a day. I love Mads, He just does things his own way.
Rulon's Program
Rulon was great to watch, totally happy to be performing, but a little embarassed too.
"E is for exercise to keep our bodies strong."
Love the sorta embarassed but proud body language.
You are my Sunshine
Wish I could have heard the little exchange Rulon had with the girl beside him after the song.
First grade next year?!
We are super proud of our boys and happy to see them growing up so cleverly! Is that a word? Who cares. We love these boys!!

3 comments:
haha i loved your commentary about mads.. hilarious
I just can't believe how grown up those boys are !! Good jobs both of you , and I love you !
How'd you two become parents of school children? Realllly fun!
Post a Comment