Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Julie turns 35!!!

I had a really nice birthday!

After a long night of not much sleep my best husband ever let me stay in bed while he got the boys ready for school and dropped them off... then he did the pick-ups too and took a loooong time getting home... with my favorite ice cream!!! Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon. YUMMMO! And it's aaaaaallllll for meeeeeee! Chester even made me a homemade chocolate birthday cake with Mona's delish recipe! The boys were excited to write something clever on it: "Good Buns at 35! We love you Rulon, Mads, Bird and Dad" At least it's not Big Buns :)
I reeeeally hope my wish comes true...
Everyone enjoyed the cake
Not sure about the expression here-

The day after my birthday Brett drove down to watch the kiddos so that Chester and I could go out on a date. It was REALLY WONDERFUL to go out with my boyfriend, eat tasty food, and then go to the mall and walk around talking and holding hands.

Thank you all my lovely family that called and wished me a happy day, I love you all!

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

GREAT JOB, CHESTER!!!! And the Powelson kidlets!!! Happy birthday my awesome sister!

mona said...

Sounds like you had a great day!! I'm glad Chester is so thoughtful!! I'm not sure where he got it from!! Ha!

Brittney said...

awww yay! Can't believe you're 35. You look GORGEOUS

Dennis said...

Really, 35? You're just a young chick, and a gorgeous one too!