7:30 brush teeth
7:40 reading time
8:00 bathroom & sip of water
8:04 song, prayer, boys in bed
8:10 Rulon, "Mommmm, I have to pee."
Me, "Too bad, had your chance, goodnight."
8:12 Mads, "Mommm? I have to pee."
Me, "No, Go to sleep."
8:13 Rulon, "I have to poo."
Me, "Get going."
(Rulon marches to bathroom singing a made up song about halloween candy)
8:15 Mads, "I have to poo."
Me, "No, you're just saying that because Rulon did."
8:16 Rulon marches back to bed asking me if he can have peanut butter. what?
8:16 1/2 Mads, "MOMMMM, the poo is trying to come out but I'm tellin it to stop."
Me, "Run to the toilet Mads!"
8:17 Mads, "Whew, we made it mom, that was too close."
Why do children know that poo is the one "get out of bed card" they can successfully play EVERY TIME??
3 comments:
I love it!! I just wish some of you could have 12 of those!! Ask Chester!!
haha... think they plan it, eh? hold it in til bedtime!? wouldn't be my plan I don't think!
Because they are smart.
Post a Comment