It 'tis the season you know!!! The ward Christmas party is over and the boys were both shepherds in the primary program... Rulon was the ultra serious shepherd, Mads was the finger sucking Shepherd. It was the first year the primary did a little program at the ward party since I have been attending and BOTH my boys were in it, fun! Can you spot them?

OK, here's Mads.

And Rulon.

It 'tis also the season for decorating the house, which the boys and I did this morning, IT WAS GREAT, they were so happy and full (way full) of energy. We even put up the Christmas tree... I haven't totally sold Chester on the "we're not buying a tree this year" decision, but when he sees how cute it is and hears how much the boys love it I think we'll be ok. I hope. Isn't it awesome, for FREE!!!

And no watering necessary and no pine needles to clean up afterwards!! HORAY.

So Merry Christmas everyone, get your decorations out - if you feel like it - we are now in the Christmas mood.
6 comments:
You are so clever! What a cool idea! I am just getting my boxes of Christmas stuff out this morning (with Dennis's help). There are 8 large boxes, some of which contents have not been seen for YEARS! Merry Christmas!
Sooo cute! Veronica and I are standing here making a big fuss over it---it's darling and I can see why the boys loved making it so much. You are ultra creative, Julsie
You are amazing! Great idea!
And Rulon and Mads are terrific shepherds!
Time for an update.... I lvoe seeing the grandkids via blogs!
:)
Hi Julie! Your family is so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. I LOVE the tree on the wall. SO cute!
Post a Comment