Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rulon's new preschool

In honor of Rulon turning 4 we went to see his new preschool. He has been really excited about starting school when he turned 4 and I thought we had better at least go see the place and meet his teacher to tide him over until he really starts in September. It is a cool place and the teacher is really great, plus she is from and has lots of family in and around Raymond Alberta - smaaaall world!! Her name is Mrs. Heap. Rulon thinks her name is fun to say. They will be doing letters, numbers, crafts, music, show n tell, kindergarten prep (whatever that means), playtime, and other stuff that I cannot remember. Rulon can't wait!!!! I have to admit I am a strange combination of excited and sad - this is the first real step away from me... weird.

he was just getting down from the counter because he did not want to be in the picture... got him anyway - sort of.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Preschool...how far away is it? Your boys are growing up...

missliss5/Melissa said...

Sooo exciting! And definitely a big step for Mommy. We want them to grow up and then ache to realize they ARE growing up.

Brittney said...

Exciting for Rulon!! How often are the classes? I bet it is hard taking that first step! Good luck not crying :)

Lindsay said...

Wow! She has a nice set up. I bet you'll both love it!