Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Meat Eaters

um, let's see... whose boys are these??? CHESTER'S!! You know they don't get gnawing on beef bones from Julie!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

haha, Mads' bone looks like a huge dog bone.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Geez, did you slaughter an ox? Haha! Those are some BONES, baby! Your little carnivores are too cute.

Dennis said...

Wow, looking out for those boys in the future...might start gnawing on my leg, it's kinda bony.

summer said...

Hey our boys must be related...its a Powelson thing. Can't wait to see your family in a couple of weeks!

Angie said...

Hey I just read your blog from Melissa's. Your family is so cute! Those family pics you guys just got are AWESOME! I saw your mom last night and it made me realize we need to stay connected better! If you feel like it, you can check mine out at ostlerfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Oh, yeah. I just remembered that I made my blog private a few weeks ago, so email me at angieostler@yahoo.com so I can add you!

Lindsay said...

Chester should be so proud. I'll have to show the photos to Ethan. He'll be a proud uncle too.