And when I say leg of mine.... I mean family of mine... I don't know if anyone realizes this but we have one sweeeeeet family... Our family is so cool It's hard to describe.... It's like Carbonate cool.. for those that don't know what that is, it is what Han solo gets frozen in Empire Strikes Back... I am not confessing my NERD HOOD, I just began watching the Star Wars movies with Rulon... And by the way he loves Darth Vader.. and Chewbaca.. Cause Chewy looks sasquatchish and Rulon loves uncle Dave... Rulon also told me " I'm not a nice guy anymore dad..... I'm a bad guy like Darth Vader... but I'm a shootin bad guy"..... What a funny boy... Even a bad guy has to show his soft side... Last night I was watching the end of the new king Kong movie, and Rulon was watching the airplanes shoot at king Kong... This made him very concerned for that big monkey... Rulon Said " that big monkey looks sad dad.... is he tired?" then I said ya tired of all the shooting... then king Kong fell and Rulon got such a sad look on his face and said " I don't want that big monkey to fall... he just likes that girl..." Then Rulon began to cry and ran to Julie.... He felt sooooo sad for king Kong.... He was tender all night from that sadness...
Anyway back to the coolness of our family.... everyone is soooo different and so great... I love getting pictures of every ones fun... I loved the ones that Norma sent to me with her and peg and dyl.. Shredding the Gnar and letting everyone taste their lightening.... I don't know if anyone recognized the grandpa Bert suspenders on Norm.. they took her riding to the next level... and Peg is just ferocious.. I had no idea she could rip like that..
IT was sooooo fun having Norma at our house for a whole week.. I recommend it to everyone who needs some happiness in their life... A little Norma is just like the best medicine... Her joy may be able to cure cancer... It's true... Love you Norm... And Fam... Oh... if any of you want to donate money to Charity... it will go to a great cause...
This Sexy Ride!!!!!!
Wouldn't I look hot on this man machine?? Give generously.. Thanks
2 comments:
Dude! That is a sexy ride, however, I just bid on a new Synergy 2 on ebay, so unfortunately, I won't be donating to your charity...Sweet stashes too!!
ah yo!! dude im glad you think my joy can cure cancer. i love you too!! honestly i wouldnt be who i am if it wasnt for my kickass brothers to teach me their ways! hahaa. i cant wait to coem visit you again. it was the best vacation iv ever had!!! your wife and boys are the sweetest things in the world. i love you alll oh so very much! enough to come visit again! BAH HAHA! ski season is over for me in louis now.. :( so ill be shredding some sexy gnar at sunshine for the next month! i cant help but say it... " those suspenders kick some ass!" they have taken me pretty far with my shredding abilities!
Post a Comment