These pictures make me smile Norm, thanks for posting them.. And when are you gonna give me credit for those sexy suspenders Eh? It looks like they have taken your shredding to the next level.. Oh and it looks like everyone is tasting your lightening.. Shroooom...He he he.
I can sense his mojo from the photo.
Peg is Shredding the Gnar!!!! How does she Gnar soooo Shreddly?
And I'm spent! I wish I was there, or you guys were here..

2 comments:
ah yo! it wouldnt let me add a comment till i made a google blog. wtf?!? ahaha oh well . i totally wish you were here! your suspenders have deffinately take my shredding to the next level. its like a whole nother Level above Super! the have given me Supra Natural shredding abilities! i love them! they have changed my life entirely. thanks! ahaha i miss you guys tons eh! its always sunny here. but i miss you and your loves~ ill be back to visit soon!
Post a Comment