Well first off, I am totally excited.... My little sister Norma is coming to visit me for a little over a week. I miss my family a whole lot and I love it when anyone comes to see me. We plan on a couple Powelson parties, and a little snowboarding, and I'm sure we'll feast on popcorn and other fattening foods..
In other news and most importantly, my wife and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on the 20th of March.... I can't believe it, time goes by sooooo fast. We went on a nice long date and spent some time loving each others company. I feel so old and lame that we enjoyed being lazy and went to a movie and spent the rest of the time eating at Flaming Wok and talking... There was a day not so long ago that we would have raged till dawn, but sadly those days are gone. I love my foxy wife like crazy and hope to have 59 more anniversaries together.. And I would eat at Flaming Wok for everyone of them.
And then it happened, I took my oldest little buddy to his first real movie at the theater Horton Hears A Who.... He was soooo excited to have a date with dad, and I did a super job getting him all pumped up...
So we go to the theater and he is acting a little apprehensive, since he's 2 1/2 and everything at the movies is huge and loud right. So the trailers begin and he asks me to turn it down. I turn to explain that I can't and notice that he has been swallowed by the seat. I laugh a little and put him on my lap. Then the movie starts and everything is good. He loves Horton and the Who's, but then there is this freaky buzzard named Vlad who sort of scared me. And he covered his eyes and hugged onto me. I asked him if he was OK, and he said "I don't like that scary bird, I want to go to our house now. I want to see mommy". So I felt bad and gave him some huge hugs and we talked about that ugly buzzard and I made him laugh a little. He was OK and watched the rest of the movie in AWE.. All in all we had a blast, he ate all my jerky and had some other delicious treats that I smuggled in. I can't wait to take him again, he's sooo fun to hang out with.
Any way that's all for now, unless some of you want to help talk my wife into letting me buy a motorcycle... HA HA HA.. But really I could use some help.
No comments:
Post a Comment