Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happt Birthday Minnie!

Mina goes my a few nick names... Minnie and Birdie are the most common, and she is really into Micky and Minnie Ouse these days... so the Minnie birthday theme was a must.



She loves her new Minnie Mouse and talks to her all the time about meals, naps, books, life, you know...

Speaking of meals, she got a eating set of her own so she doesnt have to use truck and cars plates all the time. She was more excited than I thought she would be about this little bargain. Way to go Julie!!


And a "computer". Now you can expect an email from Mina any minute.

Happy Birthday 2 year old angel!!!

3 comments:

Dennis said...

How fun and a delighted birthday girl! Great cake!

Brittney said...

haha I love how dainty she was with blowing out the candles! Beck pretty much spit his out. She's such a cute dainty girly girl. Love her!

mona said...

I'm so embarassed !! I totaly forgot to phone !! I remembered her Birthday,and was going to phone. Then it got late, and we (my sisters, mom, Morris and I went to Great Falls for 3 days, and then I have forgotten to phone !!! What a terrible Grandma !! She s a doll, and the cake was Awesome as usual!!!