Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boston Bums

"I just have to touch the wall of Fenway Park before I go to sleep tonight."

We got to our hotel late, like I dont know what time, I just know I was tired... but before Chester could sleep he had to touch Fenway Park.

We, yes we, not just Chester, had been looking forward to this trip for MONTHS!!  And finally being in Boston was amazing.  We even took the subway from the airport to the hoteland loved it, I'm sure that would wear off if we lived there, but we don't so it was awesome!

The next morning after an attempt at sleeping in, we hit the ground running.  What a pretty place, so much brick and oldness.  (I'm so descriptive)

Chester about fainted when we went in the pro shop/team store (whatever)!! I'm not even kidding, I thought he might go down with a thud.  The shop was huge and you've never seen so much Red Sox stuff, it was overwhelming!! I reminded Chester that we had several days and to pace himself.
A tour of Fenway was top on the list, and it was really cool.  The tour guide had all kinds of trivia questions and Chester whispered all the answers to me before anyone else came up with them.  Aww, that's my guy!



Atop the Green Monster, catching a phly ball. (that means a fake fly ball FYI)

Out pretty faces in front of a pretty wall.

Chester had more than one round of park food, the sausage dogs ,not sure what they are really called were pretty good with peppers and onions... don't mind our breath afterwards...

Signing Pesky's pole...

Signing the Fisk foul pole while standing on the Green Monster.

Chester's mark on the Red Sox dugout... he made sure to put his name all over the park!!

Our first game was a night game, great seats!! It was crazy fun to be there and Chester had been there 2 hours before me to catch batting practice.  I caught a little nap!!!

The next day was a day game in SPECTACULAR seats!!  For real, we were 5 rows from the Red Sox dugout and all the players saw us and were like, " Hey Powelson's, nice to see you, lets catch up after the game!!"  Yah, amazing, I know!

See there they are, just after the shout out, duh.

 I'm pretty sure Jason Varitek was coming over to say hey to me, but then he remembered the game and all.  For the record, he's my favorite player.


Need I mention the happiest guy alive???  It was the most fun ever watching Chester's face all week, he was the happiest I've seen him since he locked eyes with me like 13 years ago.
Let's go again!!!!!

5 comments:

mona said...

It's about time!! I've been watching, and watching,'cause I knew you would post These!!!!Awesome!!! What an awesome experience!!!

Dennis said...

That was great! Thanks for the photos and description of your trip!

Patti said...

Two great people + Two Red Sox games = way too much fun! Hooray for youse guys!

Brittney said...

hahaha what a cute post. I can't even imagine how excited Chester was.

Angie said...

How fun!! By the way, your short hair looks gorgeous!!