Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mads gets schooled

Day one of preschool for big time Mads!!

For days he has been casually telling Chester and I how he does not want to go to school and he won't be going this year.  Today, on the way to preschool, he said in a charmingly delighted voice, "Mom I changed my mind and I want to go to school now!  Do you want to know why I didn't want to go before?"
"Uh huh."
"I just didn't want to go so short."
Translation, Rulon goes to school all day, that's what he wanted...
Good thing he had a change of heart.


4 comments:

mona said...

Such a cool dude !! He looks so grown up !! I'm so glad that he changed his mind too !!

Brittney said...

phew! Changed his mind JUST IN TIME! Such a cutie.

Dennis said...

Mads, you'll get to go to school LONG soon enough!

Patti said...

SO cute and I love the Kauai Chicken shirt!