Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rulon is a Big First Grader!

Today was day one of grade 1 for Rulon!
His teacher is Mrs. Sutherland and he thinks she is nice.
 Rulon was especially excited to have his very own desk with a built in cubby for his pencil box and supplies. 
He said his favorite parts of the day were eating and recess... which is funny because when I picked him up he had only eaten the mandarin oranges in his self made lunch because he wanted as much recess as possible. He ate his sandwich and brownie before we got back home.
Someone pinch me please, I have a first grader...

3 comments:

mona said...

What a handsome young man, but where has the time gone?? It does seem unreal!! Thanks for sharing!

Brittney said...

pinch pinch pinch... it's for real! and it's crazy! I love rulon

Dennis said...

Looks like it's gonna be a great school year!