Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Monday, January 3, 2011

White Stuff

It seems as though my last post was a bit one sided, that is boy sided, so here are the pretties of the family!! Birdie and I stay nice and toasty warm together in the house while the boys teach the snow a lesson outside.  Seriously... they teach the snow serious lessons.

Lesson 1:
Utah snow will become Canadian if it wants to stay in our yard.

Lesson 2:
Why is Chester in shorts? Ok, not a lesson but whatever.

AND Lesson 3:
If snow dares to fall in our yard it will get "falled right back on" by 2 boys.

Faller Jr.

Faller Less Jr.

When the snow teaches the boys a lesson, like hey it's really cold and wet out here... the boys head indoors to do some hunting, mostly birds and small game. Occasionally a spider or ghost - but they are more elusive than you might think.  Full gear is always necessary, hydration as well, but that goes without saying.

I've warned them a time or two about Santa lurking about... heads up Mads.

Game face? check.

6 comments:

Dennis said...

Mina and Julie look nice and warm...but then Mads and Rulon look nicely bundled against the cold and snow. Chester in shorts, what's that all about?

missliss5/Melissa said...

One of my favorite posts ever ever ever.

Brittney said...

I love the pic of mina and juls, chester in shorts, and the boys in hunter gear. So cute.

Patti said...

Looks like a very happy snow day!

mona said...

I just love to see all of this stuff!! We are so far away!I can't believe how big Mina is getting, and she always looks so happy!I also love the canadian touches to the snowman EH?!! You two boys are getting big also!! Can't wait to see you all again!

mona said...

Hey I figured out the shorts!! He had to wear his new sorel boots, and show them off!!