We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Shower Power
We threw a pseudo-shower for Brittney and Kent and their baby recently... ever play baby shower games with your brothers and husband included... a whole new breed of fun!!!
Love seeing the pictures. Such cute cupcakes! And Brittney's smile is the best! Thatgame is the only one I really like to play at baby showers! Julie is brilliant! Wish I could have been there!
4 comments:
pseudo nothing! That's as real as a baby shower gets! It was awesome! THANKS!
Love seeing the pictures. Such cute cupcakes! And Brittney's smile is the best! Thatgame is the only one I really like to play at baby showers! Julie is brilliant! Wish I could have been there!
Hey, I want to participate in a baby shower...looks like a lot of fun!
I agree with Brittney. Looks like a real baby shower to me. Nice job!
Post a Comment